The workshops begins with the public lecture at the Kozminsky University from 17.00 – 19.00 on the 13th May. Sarah will talk about attachment styles and how to repair insecure attachment for yourself and those you want to support. The lecture gives you an overview of the material we will dive deeper into during the following week and Sarah highly recommends participants in the workshop to be present at the the lecture as it provides a platform for understanding.
Transportation from the university to the workshop venue after the lecture is taken care of for you. We will have late supper together and spend the evening connecting.
The daily workshop hours beginning 14th may are:
- 9.30-12.30 workshop hours
- 13.30-18.30 empathy groups and workshop hours
- 19.30-22.00 constellations led by Sarah
The workshop ends at 13.00 on the 20th May.
We are aware that the level of living costs as well as the wages are very different in Central/ Eastern and Western Europe. We have chosen Poland as our hosting country because of the opportunity it gives us to offer low accommodation costs close to an international airport, and because of the huge interest in Nonviolent Communication in Poland.
In an attempt to set fair prices for everybody, the tuition costs are lower for Polish (and other Central/ Eastern European) residents than for Western Europeans.
- Western European residents, 1050 € (after 15th February; 1.200 €)
- Polish or Eastern European residents, 860 € (after 15th February; 1010 €)
- Are you in doubt? Contact us.
The prices include VAT. If you are VAT registered in EU outside of Poland, let us know.
Deadline for signing up: 1st April 2018.
Scholarships available. We are happy to offer a few partial scholarships to people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to join. If you want to apply for partial scholarship, please write an email to us and let us know:
- Your financial situation
- How you want to use this work
- In what other ways you have tried to raise the money, and
- In what ways you would like to support us in manifesting this workshop.
Other ways you can reduce your costs:
- Click couchsurfing and find a place to stay nearby.
- Bring your own food.
- Do crowdfunding. People are often willing to support if you give them a picture of how your new skills will support the communities you are working with.
- Ask your workplace for support.
Accomodation is to be paid directly to the venue Rajszew Project during your stay and these are the options:
- Full vegetarian board. Bed in multiperson room (170 Zl / day)
- No accomodation, full food (100 Zl /day)
- No full food and no accomodation (40 Zl /day) plus single meals:
- No accomodation, breakfast (30 Zl /day)
- No accomodation, midday hot meal (40 Zl / day)
- No accomodation, dinner meal (30 Zl /day)
- Special dietary requests? Indicate it on the enrollment form and we will contact you. Please note that dietary requests that requires extra cooking will be due to 20 % extra charge.
Enrolling and payment
You are now two steps from being signed up: