through Nonviolent Communication, Neurobiology and 3D-mapping
Sarah Peyton in Warsaw
13th-20th May 2018
- Are you drawn to understand how and why your family impacts you?
- Do you dream of supporting others in deep healing and lasting change?
- Would you love to transform the legacy of past generations – you own and those of others?
Sarah Peyton has cross-pollinated Family Constellations with Nonviolent Communication and Interpersonal Neurobiology. She will be teaching how to transform deep and complex systemic issues like intergenerational trauma coming from war, deaths in the family and uprooting, and pave the road to lasting peace and reconciliation.
If you join this workshop, you can expect to:
- Experience the freedom that results from healing the pain in your inner system and outer community.
- Identify the sacred vows you swore early in life and possibly replace them with life-serving alternatives.
- Walk towards healing of insecure attachment.
- Get knowledge about the neuroscience of how we relate to ourselves and each other.
- Learn and practice how to facilitate Family Constellations, an approach that creates a map and allows for a new, happy ending.
- Hours of wonder, laughter and tears.
- Intrinsic, felt understanding of some of the big dramas of humanity and how they keep affecting humans of today.
- Compassion and hope replacing resignation.
This training is a stand-alone workshop for people who seek lasting peace within and in their families and communities.
It is also module two of a 8 months’ facilitation training for people who would like to support others through resonant language and healing processes.
The training is based on Nonviolent Communication and Interpersonal Neurobiology, and it offers Sarah’s unique interpretation of working with Family Constellations, developed by Bert Hellinger. As a special feature, Sarah will reveal her work around Sacred Vows. She will support us in identifying these deeply ingrained survival beliefs that so often limit us in our daily life, and show us how to renounce them and to support clients in revoking their sacred vows.