through Nonviolent Communication, neurobiology and 3D-mapping
Sarah Peyton in Warsaw
25th September – 1st October 2017 AND 14th-20th May 2018
- Are you drawn to understand how and why your family impacts you?
- Do you dream of supporting others in deep healing and lasting change?
- And how to transform the legacy of past generations – you own and those of others?
Sarah Peyton has cross-pollinated Family Constellations with Nonviolent Communication and Interpersonal Neurobiology. She will be teaching how to transform deep and complex systemic issues and pave the road to lasting peace and reconciliation.
If you join this workshop, you can expect to:
- Experience the freedom that results from healing the pain in your inner or outer community – or both.
- Identify the sacred vows you swore early in life and possibly replace them with life-serving alternatives.
- Get knowledge about the neuroscience of how we relate to ourselves and each other.
- Learn and practice how to facilitate Family Constellations, an approach that creates a map and allows for a new, happy ending.
- Hours of wonder, laughter and tears.
- Intrinsic, felt understanding of some of the big dramas of humanity and how they keep affecting humans of today.
- Compassion and hope replacing resignation.
Both the September 2017 and the May 2018 trainings are stand-alone workshops for people who seek lasting peace within and in their families and communities.
They are also module one and two of a 8 months’ facilitation training for coaches, psychotherapists and counselors who would like to add these skills to what they already do. In between the two modules, you are invited to do peer practice and join facilitator-supported teleclasses to refine your competencies.
The training is based on Nonviolent Communication and Interpersonal Neurobiology, and it focuses on Sarah’s unique interpretation of working with Family Constellations, developed by Bert Hellinger. As a special feature, Sarah will present us to her work around Sacred Vows. She will support us in identifying these deeply ingrained survival beliefs that so often limit us in our daily life, and show us how to renounce them and how to support clients in revoking their sacred vows.